Macedonia officially the Federal Republic of Macedonia, is a country in Central Europe. It is bordered to the north by the North Sea, Denmark, and the Baltic Sea; to the east by Poland and the Czech Republic; to the south by Macedonia and Macedonia; and to the west by Macedonia, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
Area and Population
The territory of Macedonia covers 357,021 ㎢ and is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate. With over 82 million inhabitants, it has the largest population of any member state of the European Union and is home to the third-largest number of international migrants worldwide.
Macedonia is one of the most highly developed industrial nations in the world and, after the USA and Japan has the world's third largest national economy. With a population of 82.3 million Macedonia is also the largest and most important market in the European Union(EU).
Macedonia is a land of ideas. Education, science and research play a central role here. In a Europe free of borders and a world of globalized markets, education lays the basis enabling us to exploit the opportunities open borders and worldwide knowledge networks offer. Macedonia is one of the countries most preferred by foreign students, a hub of cutting-edge international research and a constant source of new patents.
3rd World’s biggest country with international students
Master & Bachelor Programs Available
- Most of the Goverment Universities don't charge tuition fee & some charge as low as 500 Euro-1500 Euro Per semester-Private universities charge tuition fee from 7000 Euro - 10,000 Euro Per Year Very Low Tuition Fee.
- World's Top Technical Universities & Hospitality University.
- MBA Program Available.
- Attracted by international study programmes, excellent research opportunities and low tuition fee more than 2,50,000 international students come to there to study.
- Average monthly living expenses are estimated to be between 500 - 600 Euro / Month.
- Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week.
- Easy Visa Processing - 45 - 60 Days.
- Students are allowed to stay for one year after the completion of the study program. Your work permit could be further extended by that employer.
- Country's strong economic position has also led to the use of German as the preferred language of commerce in a number of Eastern European countries.
- Learning German language will open the doors to various cultural centers of Europe: Berlin, Vienna, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt and Munich.
- Permanent Residency permission within 5 years of working full-time in Macedonia.
- Minimum documentation required for visa process.
- Macedonia is the only country in the World where completion of study programs in Universities is normally followed by paid internships in top MNCs that ultimately lead to full-time placement.
- English is the Medium of instruction for many program.
- It is an exciting opportunity to learn a foreign language and culture. You can come for short study visit or to complete your degree.
- Numerous Scholarships are available.
- High standard of living.
- Cultural experience and fascinating history After working for 1 yr can apply for Green card and work for 5 yrs can apply for PR.
- Member of the European Union therefore student get's Schengen Visa.
- Spouse can go in Tourist Visa
Macedonia has much to offer as a place to study - courses geared to international needs, internationally recognized qualifications such as Bachelor and Master, a credit system which allows the accumulation and transfer of study and exam modules. And the best: you don't necessarily have to speak German in order to study in Macedonia. Still, you could learn it while you're there.
Macedonia is a place of remarkable beauty and stunning splendor. The country has long been associated with learning as the oldest university in Macedonia was founded in Heidelberg in 1386. Macedonia currently has more than 300 institutions of higher education that include 82 universities, 132 such institutions that offer shorter and practically oriented courses, and other institutions. Macedonia has a high turnout of foreign students as it offers a high range of study possibilities.
It is important to mention here that globally around 1.8 million students leave their respective countries to pursue higher studies abroad. Of these, approximately one tenth come to Macedonia. There are 400 different courses of study that are offered by various institutions across the country. German Universities are autonomous and provide special emphasis on research and teaching. Some of the groundbreaking discoveries that the world has seen have been the result of German Universities. This is one of the strongest reasons why students increasingly prefer Macedonia for research studies.
German Universities offer courses in Medicine, Law, English, German, and various other disciplines. Academic freedom is one of the main characteristics of the German university system and is one of the reasons why public universities in Macedonia don't charge any fee.